Friday, September 7, 2018

It isn’t easy by any means to find time to work out with a family and a full-time job. I’m actually an early morning person, but that’s when I want to get ready, pack lunches, iron clothes, pick up a little, basically ALL the things before the days starts. So I have to squeeze in exercise in the most random times, like when the boys play a quick round of the video game with the hubby when he gets home from work. Sometimes I go on a couple short walks and do some lunges down the driveway and call it a day. But I always do SOMETHING. I wish I could do more. I have grown to looooove working out and would love to do more than I do BUT I do what I can and I’m thankful for that. Having a Fitbit has helped with that tremendously. Some days the most I can do is just hit those 10,000 steps, but add to that a diet CHOCK FULL of veggies, and a freedom mindset about food and exercise and it is just right for now! My passion is seeing people find their passion for health and fitness, whatever that may look like for them, because honestly?? It’s different for every single person ❤️@freelifehealth


No comments:

Post a Comment