Tuesday, September 18, 2018

At the beginning of the year I was frustrated because it was freezing outside and because I don’t have much time to work out. (I pretty much only like to exercise outside and I’m not a big fan of the gym). I was working full-time, getting a masters degree and loving on my kiddos. I used to be all or nothing when it came to working out. I wanted an hour or an hour and a half to work out or nothing at all. But in my season of life, that just wasn’t doable. So I made the decision to get outside and walk 20 minutes each day. NO MATTER WHAT. There are days I walked more than that, but I always did at least 20. I added it up today and realized that I have walked AT LEAST 5,220 minutes which is something like 87 hours, since January!!! What if I had kept that all or nothing mentality?! I’d have missed 87 hours of nature, me time and exercise!! Just do what you can, with what you have, where you are and WATCH IT ADD UP! @freelifehealth


No comments:

Post a Comment