Wednesday, September 5, 2018

I want you to know that no matter where you are in life, you can still be healthy, still work out, still eat right. I promise!! I have struggled with a health issue regarding my heart for the last year or so, yet I’ve figured out what health looks like for me in this season. I work full-time and have two busy boys, yet I’ve figured out what health looks like for me in this season. Whether it be health issues or busyness or lack of motivation, you have to figure out what health looks like for YOU in this SEASON. It’s going to be different in every season for every one. The way I work out now is nothing like how I worked out when I was in college. But honestly, I’m thankful! I’m thankful I’ve grown and evolved and changed. I love me in this season and I want you to love you in your current season too ❤️ Check out @freelifehealth for more of my story!!


No comments:

Post a Comment