Friday, July 10, 2015

I want everybody to know exactly what I'm doing so they can join me in being healthy!! I feel like sometimes people are intrigued by something, but they want to know ALL the details before signing up. So I'm going to lay it all out for you!! If you sign up for a 21 day fix challenge, it will cost you $60. You'll get the most amazing, simple, tasty meal plan you've ever seen, SEVEN different 30 minute work outs you can do at home (yes, even with your children crawling all over you 😉), and then my challenge group comes free!! So even after you've finished the 21 days, you'll still own the program for life, but you can continue to be in a group where you are encouraged, motivated, and coached by me!! Now, I LOVE shakeology (I'll be posting more about this soon), but it is not required!! It's a meal replacement that is seriously the healthiest meal of the day! If you choose to drink shakeology, you'll get the shaker cup too and a 30 day supply. Challengers tend to lose about 15 pounds in these 21 days! Along with feeling better than ever! If you're interested at all, let me know!!


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1dQ6BaT

No comments:

Post a Comment