Wednesday, July 1, 2015

hey y'all!! i'm thrilled to announce that I am now a BeachBody coach. Lately, all I can think about is how good making healthy choices makes me feel, and how I want to help others feel that way too! so, what does this mean exactly?? well, I will be like your own personal online fitness coach. my main job as a coach will be to host monthly challenge groups. throughout the month i'll keep you accountable and encourage you in every way that I can! Specific workouts and recipes will be provided too. All you'll have to do is be willing to work hard for results! I know so many people who want to be healthy and have more energy, but just don't know where to start...that's where I come in!! All your workouts will be done from home in 30 minutes a day, so you won't have to worry about getting to the gym!! I'll be keeping you posted along the way (I'll be doing the workouts and eating healthy with you too!) If at any point you want to join me in this journey, message me! I'm here here to answer your questions and help you meet your fitness goals!


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1FQEU8u

No comments:

Post a Comment