Sunday, March 1, 2020

This isn’t really my mug to be drinking out of. It’s actually Berkeley’s. But I drink out of it almost daily because it makes me excited for the future and what all Berkeley will do with his life. Berkeley has said for almost 2 years now that when he grows up he wants to go to college at New Life. At school one day they had a missionary tell them that sometimes when people go to college they fall away from God because of all the new freedom. He said that he knows that college kids at New Life would NEVER fall away from God, so he wants to go there. He talks about it weekly and if the future is brought up, he talks about NLC college every single time. I told @katybezet about this and she had his very own little NLC college acceptance box put together for him that students are sent when they are accepted to NLC college. He was sooooo happy (a quiet happy because that’s just who is) when he opened it. This mug was in that box and it’s a daily reminder that God loves my children even more than I do and has big plans for their little lives ❤️❤️❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment