Friday, August 24, 2018

Wow. 7 years old today. I thought I would be in tears the day he turned 7 because it just seems so OLD!! But he is such a perfect 7 year old that I am just thrilled to get to watch him be him. If you know Berkeley, you know he’s full of JOY and so sweet. He LOVES to read. He blows me away with how much he loves God. It’s so real and comes from deep down in his soul. We have the best theological discussions at night when I’m getting him to sleep, which yes, we still get him to sleep each night even though he’s a big boy now. He told me just last week that he’s decided he wants to be a kid missionary and tell everyone about Jesus that doesn’t already know him. I cannot wait to watch him grow up and continue to become all that God created him to be. WE LOVE YOU BERKELEY! Happy Birthday!!!!🎂🎁🎉🎈


No comments:

Post a Comment