Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Soooo much coffee this morning. Berkeley was more sick than I have ever seen ANYONE in my life yesterday afternoon/during the night. It was heartbreaking. And then in the middle of the night when we were all out of towels and blankets, our washer quit working 😳 I woke derek up to see if he could fix it and it turns out it was a broken sensor that wouldn't allow the water to drain. So my hero of a husband held his finger on the sensor for a few loads of laundry IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, and when I woke up, most all of the laundry was done. These days, when my kids are sick, all I can do is be thankful, which sounds crazy, but I always think...there are people in this world with no clean water to clean up the mess, and no hospital to rush their kids to when they are sick. Leaves you feeling pretty humble. Thankful for a fresh day with a boy who feels 100% better 🙌🏼


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2tpWIO0

No comments:

Post a Comment