Tuesday, December 13, 2016

This may seem a little crazy, but after reading all of the posts and updates about Aleppo today, I've decided that for every single person that comments and says that they will spend 5 minutes in prayer today specifically for Aleppo and the Middle East, I will run one mile. And I will spend that time running also praying for Aleppo. It's not much, but prayer and running are both things I can do, right here where I am, and it feels like a good way to get people praying. So: Comment=you pray for 5 minutes=I'll run one mile. Go ahead, comment away! And start praying! Depending on how many people comment, I'm not sure how long it will take me to run them all, but I'll keep at it until complete the miles!


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2gXdlqa

No comments:

Post a Comment