Monday, October 6, 2014

I have been messing up so often when things get messy. Sticky floors bother me. Derek in a bad mood upsets me, whiny kids stress me out. A dirty dog annoys me. Making unhealthy eating decisions makes me feel yucky. When all these things pile up (which they do almost daily) that is the PERFECT time to trust God, but instead, that's exactly when I tend to lose my cool, and then end up frustrated with myself.//Jesus, help me to use these messy, chaotic moments to grow, to remember that I CAN'T do it all on my own, which is exactly why I feel so frustrated when it all goes wrong. You desire for me to run to you and give it all to You.//one more thing, I've never been happier in my life. I adore staying home with my boys, but my goal is transforming "those moments" into something God can use. THE END 😃



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1s6x6O1

No comments:

Post a Comment