Wednesday, February 5, 2014

refreshed

oh, how refreshed i feel after being off with my babies for two ice days. on a monday and tuesday, no less! so the weekend got to just roll on into the week, and that made me very happy. i told derek last night that even though i know god didn't send the wintry mix for my benefit only, it sure felt like it. last week, with moving and working, life just felt like too much. i missed my babies and questioned if teaching is really for me. sam hasn't really been sleeping at night, and he was getting over a little sickness, and i felt like a horrible mom sending him to school each day. but then, the ice days. i don't mind so much that we'll be going two more days into the summer. i needed those days this week. it's incredible how much i've learned about god through this teaching job, how much i've learned to trust him, how strong he really is through me. but still, i often wonder if i made the right decision. but when i start wondering, i start praying. i do know that if god wants me home with the boys, he'll get me home with the boys. and if not, he'll be with me through it all. so that's what's on my mind this wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment