Sunday, January 20, 2013

in 10 months.

in the last ten months (since the last time I blogged), mr. Sherwood and I have celebrated Berkeley's first birthday, moved from a home in downtown Conway, lived with my parents for three months while our new house was being built. had a new precious baby. and two days later moved into our new home.

  I haven't blogged in ten months because I have been busy, yes. but the real reason? the real reason is that I was scared. I was too worried about what other people thought of my blog (even though my family and closest friends are my only readers :)

I would write with other people in mind instead of writing for myself.
I was most scared of the fact that I am not a photographer. it seems that every good blogger is fabulous with a camera. and I most certainly am not.

but i'm over that. my boys' lives are too precious not to document. and blogging seems to be the best way to document everything these days.
it's all in one place, easily accessible.
I want to share our life with the friends I don't get to see much anymore and with my family that is far away.

so here's to new beginnings. new babies. new homes. new dreams. new goals. and even new fears. because those fears challenge me to step out in faith. and i'm excited about that.
Berkeley looking out our front window at the construction next door. i love his little boy heart :)

2 comments:

  1. being you is the best you to be! congratulations on all the recent blessings! let yourself shine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouragement :) I forgot how I came across your blog, but I LOVE looking at all your adorable instagram pics!

      Delete