Thursday, November 3, 2011

celebrating fall

i could list a thousand reasons why i'm glad to have a new baby boy, but one of them is that i get to spend more time with my mamaw, my cousin, and her twin boys.
for years, my cousin and her boys have gone to visit my mamaw on fridays. now that i have berkeley and am not working on fridays, we join them each week for lunch and some play time.
a couple weeks ago, we ventured out to the local pumpkin patch and ended the day with a cozy lunch at cracker barrell. i'm hoping this is now a tradition.
i carried berkeley in the sling all day, and on the way home, one of the twins sighed and said, "i wish i was berkeley". when my cousin asked him why, he said, "so i could lay in that little blue hammock all day long."
so, so, so sweet!!!
so happy to have a son now, and can't wait for him to be saying hilarious things too!!







No comments:

Post a Comment